Apache Log4CXX is a logging framework for C++ patterned after Apache log4j.
Read below for sequence of steps for building the software with Visual Studio .NET 2003
1. Download APR 1.3.3 and extract it. Rename to apr
2. Download APR Util 1.3.3 and extract it. Rename to apr-util
3. Download Log4CXX 0.10.0 and extract it
4. Enter directory apache-log4cxx-0.10.0
5. Execute configure.bat
6. Execute configure-aprutil.bat
7. Open the log4cxx.dsw file. When asked to convert the solution, click Yes to All
8. Right click on Solution log4cxx and select Build solution
Read more ...